Skid Marks

Hello

Im in my 30's and suffer from constant skid marks in my pants. I wipe my bum properly and shower each day but when i take my pants off there are always skidders in them.

Anyone else suffer from this ???

1

Comments

  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,596

    Forum Member

    ✭✭

    Thank you for sharing.

    Weeps.:cry:

    1

  • Im in my 30's and suffer from constant skid marks in my pants. I wipe my bum properly and shower each day but when i take my pants off there are always skidders in them.

    Just as well you don't go commando! ;):eek::p

    0

  • Thank you for sharing.

    Weeps.:cry:

    I do not tend to talk about the subject but i want to cure my habit of having skidders .

    0

  • Just as well you don't go commando! ;):eek::p

    I have done in the past and ended up with skidders in my jeans.

    1

  • GurglesGurgles Posts: 1,520

    Forum Member

    ✭✭✭

    Errrmmmmmmmm NO!! :eek:

    You're very fond of toilet humour aren't you fs??

    0

  • I do not tend to talk about the subject but i want to cure my habit of having skidders .

    habit?

    I see

    1

  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,596

    Forum Member

    ✭✭

    Maybe you have just one pair of underpants.:D

    1

  • Maybe you're eating too much fibre ;)

    0

  • Wear boxers - They don't go up there.

    0

  • But how can one have skidders when you wipe your bum with toilet roll and toilet wipes. Im lost on this one ! .

    0

  • Wear boxers - They don't go up there.

    Yes they do.

    They get stuck rather uncomfortably in the crack when you're least expecting it and won't come out again.

    Unless they're tighter which means you have the same problem.

    Plus boxers are kinda useless if you suddenly get norovirus and it just drops out, ewwww running down your legs...

    1

  • Yes they do.

    They get stuck rather uncomfortably in the crack when you're least expecting it and won't come out again.

    Unless they're tighter which means you have the same problem.

    Plus boxers are kinda useless if you suddenly get norovirus and it just drops out, ewwww running down your legs...

    I'm guessing you're talking about cotton boxers? You probably wouldn't get these problems with lycra mix boxers/trunks! ;)

    0

  • Plus boxers are kinda useless if you suddenly get norovirus and it just drops out, ewwww running down your legs...

    to be fair though they weren't invented to hold in liquid faecal matter at the onset of a viral gasto-attack

    :D

    which leads me FC to ask: what undies do you wear that

    do

    have such a design? :D

    0

  • But how can one have skidders when you wipe your bum with toilet roll and toilet wipes. Im lost on this one ! .

    Because you touch yourself at night.

    0

  • I'm guessing you're talking about cotton boxers? You probably wouldn't get these problems with lycra mix boxers/trunks! ;)

    I hate those trunk boxers,i bought a pair other week and they were to tight and looked camp.

    0

  • But how can one have skidders when you wipe your bum with toilet roll and toilet wipes. Im lost on this one ! .

    Do you do a lot of wet farts during the day?

    1

  • michymichy Posts: 4,727

    Forum Member

    ✭✭✭

    *Has suddenly gone of the pizza she's been looking forward to all day* :(

    1

  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970

    Forum Member

    ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hey.................. this thread could run and run!!!! :D:D:D

    (sorry........................:o)

    0

  • to be fair though they weren't invented to hold in liquid faecal matter at the onset of a viral gasto-attack

    :D

    which leads me FC to ask: what undies do you wear that

    do

    have such a design? :D

    heh just boxers but they do have limitations. But I don't like baggy ones, they're a bit eww, there's two extremes - squashed in like sardines on one side and free to roam on the other, they're both yuk, I prefer the tighter side so things don't move too much.

    I hate those trunk boxers,i bought a pair other weekand they were to tight and looked camp.

    They're not bad, I suppose it depends how much freedom you want (see above).

    0

  • Hello

    Im in my 30's and suffer from constant skid marks in my pants. I wipe my bum properly and shower each day but when i take my pants off there are always skidders in them.

    Anyone else suffer from this ???

    Aren't you the one whose wife likes to fart in supermarkets? Maybe in your efforts to keep up with her you've been letting too many wet ones go?

    0

  • GurglesGurgles Posts: 1,520

    Forum Member

    ✭✭✭

    Yes they do.

    They get stuck rather uncomfortably in the crack when you're least expecting it and won't come out again.

    Unless they're tighter which means you have the same problem.

    Plus boxers are kinda useless if you suddenly get norovirus and it just drops out, ewwww running down your legs...

    Do you do a lot of wet farts during the day?

    :eek: Oh Dear God - why did I have to read this thread?? :o

    :D

    0

  • Yes they do.

    They get stuck rather uncomfortably in the crack when you're least expecting it and won't come out again.

    Unless they're tighter which means you have the same problem.

    Plus boxers are kinda useless if you suddenly get norovirus and it just drops out, ewwww running down your legs...

    Ewww :(

    Mine don't go up my bum... Never have done.

    0

  • After using the toilet roll You need one moist wipe for your bottom area and then put another one over your middle finger and have a good old root around. Failing that a bidet if not use bleach or vanish on your undies before you wash then. :D

    0

  • This is why I wear black underwear :D

    Clean my button! One finger, circular motion. And don't you look at me!

    0

  • Maybe you have a turtle's head in your pants which causes it.

    0